READ HERE THE FULL CALL FOR STUDENTS. ENGLISH VERSION AVAILABLE!!
Deadline for applications by 3rd NOVEMBER at H. 12.00 P.M. CET
SEND in consortium with garagErasmus, and the following Italian universities, (as sending institutions): Università di Roma Tor Vergata – Università di Cagliari– Università di Napoli Federico II – Università di Ferrara – Università di Parma – Università di Catania – Università di Padova – Università Politecnica delle Marche – Università di Palermo – Università degli Studi di Enna KORE – Università Cà Foscari di Venezia – Università di Pisa-, Università di Bari – Aldo Moro
In the framework of the Erasmus+ project “UNIVERSITIES FOR INNOVATION”, mobility grants for traineeship addressed to the university students regularly enrolled in one of the University member the Send Mobility Consortium.
The project is funded by the European programme Erasmus+ _K131 mobility in higher education. The mobility aim to carry out a traineeship in the field of Social, Economic, Technical Innovation in one of the participating countries in the Erasmus+ programme. Mobility can be physical or blended!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Students regularly enrolled in the first, second or third cycle of study at one of the Italian Universities participating in this call for students.
DURATION OF MOBILITY
For students: minimum 60 days maximum 90 days
AIM OF THE MOBILITY
Eligible students may apply for a traineeship abroad aiming at developing professional skills, strategies and ideas triggering economic and technological development and social changes of the target community. Visit SEND platform’s Library_Innovation and watch the INFOSSESSION to learn more about the call!
HOW TO APPLY?
- Read carefully the call for application
- Prepare and have ready alle the documents required
- Fill in the online form > FORM ONLINE PER STUDENTI
NB: Make sure to have all documents filled and signed before sbmitting your application!
Below some new features referred to in this call for particpants:
- Mobility performed in blended mode (virtual + physical) remains eligible, but are NOT more eligible those performed totally in virtual mode.
- The additional contribution for disadvantaged economic situation is added both to basic contribution and to internship contribution
- It is possible to request an additional contribution of 50 euro for trip carried out by environmentally sustainable means of transportation
- Mobility to the UK and Switzerland are eligible up to a maximum of 10% on the total number of grants awarded
DEADLINE 3rd November 2023 at 12.00pm CET
FOR MORE INFORMATION: check FAQ or contact us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.